Tuesday, January 31, 2012

VOLUNTEER SPOTLIGHT - Delisa


VOLUNTEER SPOTLIGHT

Name: Delisa

How long have you been volunteering here? Since September, so about three months.

Why Better World Cafe? / How did you end up volunteering here? I'm a student at Democracy House at Middlesex County College. We have community partners for service opportunities, and I picked Better World Cafe because it's convenient for me and it fits my class schedule.

What's your favorite part of volunteering here? I like the people. Everyone's nice.

What do you normally do? I serve food.

What's your favorite thing on the menu? I just tried the Senegalese stew and I really like it. You can taste the peanut butter but there's also chili powder and other flavors.


Anything else you'd like to say? The cafe is a small, friendly and calm environment.

No comments:

Post a Comment